Love Beauty And Planet: 3 Reasons Why This Brand Keeps You And Mother Earth Beautiful
2019 is the year of self-love! More than ever before, women all over the world are realizing the value of truly carving out time and effort to love ourselves; so that we, in return, can give more to the people we love. Self-love, a hashtag that has been used on Instagram more than 23 million times, is making its essence felt more and more each day.
This simple phrase "self-love" may mean anything from meditating for a couple of minutes a day, saying "no" to things you don't want to do, sleeping earlier, indulging in a bubble bath, spending quality time with yourself sans smartphone, the list goes on...
If you ask us, one way we love to de-stress and reconnect with ourselves is through a long, luxurious bath. We don't know about you, but there's something truly relaxing about warm water caressing our skin as we disconnect from the outside world. With these baths, we also get to not just clean ourselves—a luxurious bath involves more than just a five minute shower with bar soap in hand. Putting more thought into your bath means nourishing your skin and hair with the right products (and a little bit of singing once in a while!)
For our next self-love session, we're ecstatic to finally have the range of Love Beauty & Planet products in our bathrooms! The conscious consumer would be delighted to find out that this line isn't just good on the surface—it was truly made with you and the planet in mind! Scroll further as we give you the three big reasons why these personal care products are the next best addition to your vanity.
Love Beauty & Planet with Murumuru Butter & Rose shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, and body wash
It's truly good for you.
When was the last time you checked if your beauty products were truly good for you? Certain products may immediately lend a lift when it comes to aesthetics, but you can't discount the fact that some of these may contain toxic ingredients that may cause long-term damage. Love Beauty & Planet boasts of natural ingredients that don't just addess outward needs but have the answer to deeper nourishment needs for your hair and skin as well. Check out some of the high-quality ingredients you can find in this line:
- Murumuru Butter - A fabulous moisturizer sourced from the Amazon, the fat from this nut is known to have highly moisturizing properties. Expect nothing less than ultra-moisturized skin!
- Bulgarian Rose Oil - The rose scent hails from ethically harvested Bulgarian roses, handpicked in the morning and quickly processed to capture the purest, rosey notes that exude a rich and floral scent with undertones of honey.
Love Beauty & Planet with Argan Oil & Lavender shampoo and conditioner, and body lotion
- Argan Oil - This luxurious oil is known to contain vitamin E, and is one of the planet's best-known natural moisturizers.
- French Lavender - Known as the herb that promotes rest and relaxation, Lavender in this product comes from the breathtaking fields of France's Drome Provençal region.
Love Beauty & Planet with Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver shampoo and conditioner, and body lotion
- Tea Tree Oil - Known for its purifying properties, Tea Tree Oil gives hair and skin an effective and much needed gentle detox.
- Vetiver - The vetiver found in these products hails from Haiti, where it is considered by perfumers all over the world to be pure and balanced because of its distinct woody dry fragrance and earthy, smoky, and nut inflections.
It's good for the planet.
Did you know that with every purchase you make, you give off a certain impact towards the environment? While we may not immediately feel the effects of our daily decisions as consumers, in time, the rather careless choices we make may add up for the worse. Our carbon footprint is a pressing matter; it is one that we should start paying attention to, and little actions such as lessening the consumption of single-use plastic impacts our world greatly, no matter how small these acts seem.
Love Beauty & Planet puts this issue at its core—using 100% recycled plastic for its bottles, using less water while you shower because of its fast rinse formula, and sustainably sourcing its ingredients are major moves to help give acts of love for the planet, one bath at a time.
It promotes #smallactsoflove.
The main vision of Love Beauty & Planet is to make us all beautiful and give a little love to our planet. With our seemingly small choices, we get to participate in this holistic cycle of beauty, having in mind the entire process as we consume. By producing less waste, we truly get to be better consumers in the long run.
Imagine if we all committed to doing these small acts of love every day—we surely would be nurturing ourselves and our planet a little more than we usually do. Promoting this goodness all around surely has a domino effect that we will be thankful for in the future.
And lest we forget, Love Beauty & Planet products are free of silicones, dyes, parabens; plus they're vegan and cruelty-free too! Yes, no animals are harmed in the testing of these products! We agree—it just keeps getting better!
Check out some of the cool videos to find out more about this beautiful brand:
Photos courtesy of Love Beauty & Planet