This Is The Year To Finally Get The Car You’ve Always Wanted—In Just 3 Easy Steps
The car you’ve always wanted is just 3 easy steps away! Are you ready to become a car owner this year?
This year, it’s time to ensure that you make good on your resolutions and focus on the things that matter.
The past years may have been all about saving, sacrificing, and meeting career goals. So this time, it’s your turn to reap the fruits of your hard work.
Put your hard-earned money in worthy investments like buying a new car—either for you or your family. This way, you’ll never have to worry about enduring the stresses of commuting. It would definitely make traveling around the metro (and outside of it!) easier, more comfortable, and more convenient for you and your loved ones.
But before you can ride in style, you first need to find the car that suits your needs and of course, your budget. What model, make, automatic or manual, color? Once you’ve done your thorough research and made your decision, you can easily find ways to purchase it and have it parked in your garage in no time.
And you can be smart about your payments too, enjoying your ride now, while having the flexibility to pay off your purchase through an Auto Loan.
At BDO, applying for an Auto Loan is quick and convenient—you can have your loan approved in as fast as 24 hours. They offer low rates and flexible payment terms too.
So once you’ve set your eyes on the car you want, here’s how you can apply for a BDO Auto Loan in just three easy steps.
1. First, check if you’re qualified for a loan.
An applicant must be:
• At least 21 years old, but not exceeding 70 years old at the end of the loan term
• Filipino citizen or foreigners residing in the Philippines for at least 2 years
• Earns a minimum gross family income of P50,000/month
• With stable source of income from employment or business, or if working abroad, at least 2-3 years employment
2. Compute your budget. You can get an estimate of your monthly amortization by using the BDO Auto Loan Calculator here.
3. Prepare the documents listed below and apply for a BDO Auto Loan online.
• Completely filled out application form
• Photocopy of one (1) valid ID matching application details (e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, SSS, PRC, OWWA ID, OFW ID, Seaman’s Book)
• Proof of income
You can also submit your application form and requirements to any BDO Branch near you.
Why wait, when you can enjoy the convenience of having your very own car now. Apply for a BDO Auto Loan today! For more information, click here.