10 Celebrity Squads Who Wore Clever, Show-Stopping Group Costumes This Halloween!
For the pop culture-savvy, Halloween is the perfect excuse to go all out and dress as their favorite characters, fictional or not. And since the old adage "the more, the merrier!" rings true 'til this day, it's also the best time to team up with friends and family in coming up with fun and clever group costumes. Plus, it makes for unforgettable, Instagrammable moments, too! Remember when Vice Ganda and her friends channeled Donnatella Versace and a squad of '90s supermodels in 2017? Iconic!
Ahead, we've listed down the best, show-stopping group cosutmes worn by celebrities and A-listers this year—feel free to take inspiration from these for next Halloween!
1. The Kardashians as Victoria's Secret Angels
Fun fact: These outfits (and wings!) are actual runway looks from previous Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows!
2. Lovi Poe, Coleen Garcia, Billy Crawford, Adrianne Concepcion, Renz Pangilinan, and Yela Tung as DC Characters
Say hello to Cat Woman, Robyn, Batman, Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn!
3. Neil Patrick Harris abd David Burtka's family as the hitchhiking ghosts from Disney's Haunted Mansion
4. Issa Pressman, Leila Alcasid, Sharelle Silverio, Keiko Ornada, Gio Ornada, and Marga on the Mic as Alice in Wonderland characters
5. The Rivera-Dantes family as Riddler, Poison Ivy, and Joker
6. George Clooney, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber as airplane crew members
7. Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake, and son as Lego characters
8. Laureen Uy, Liz Uy, and Xavi as Bulma, Chi-Chi, and Goku of Dragon Ball
9. The Baldwin Family as astronauts
10. The Daza-Semblat family as a powerful metaphor about life in the age of social media
The actress captioned her Instagram photo with, "I always need WIFI; sometimes I feel I’m being EATEN ALIVE BY SOCIAL MEDIA but my husband reminds me to BE PRESENT in TIME."
Lead photos via @adrianneconcept and @kimkardashian