CFDA Awards 2018: Best Dressed Celebrities
It was only a month ago when the who’s-who of the fashion crowd went all out and served us with divinely unforgettable looks at the Met Gala. Although everything about the Met Gala seems like fashion’s biggest night out, the CFDA Awards takes the cake as it celebrates the pillars of the industry and recognizes the people who define it.
This year’s event will go down in history as the first to have a woman of color, Issa Rae, to host the awards show. It was also the first time that they handed out a Fashion Influencer award to none other than social media queen herself, Kim Kardashian who looked absolutely amazing in a goddess like number by Rick Owens. While the ultimate supermodel and this year’s Fashion Icon Award recipient, Naomi Campbell was a sight to behold as she strutted down the red carpet in a dazzling dress by Calvin Klein.
As expected, everyone rose to the occasion and gave us no shortage of “best dressed” worthy looks. We’ve listed down some of our favorites here.
1. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen in The Row
2. Naomi Campbell in Calvin Klein
3. Kim Kardashian in Rick Owens
4. Emily Ratajkowski in Brock Collection
5. Laura Harrier in Sies Marjan
6. Issa Rae in Pyer Moss
7. Kendall Jenner in Alexandre Vauthier
8. Joan Smalls in Brandon Maxwell
9. Lupita Nyong'o in Versace
10. Cate Blanchett in Monse
11. Lili Reinhart in Brock Collection
12. Elsa Hosk in Frame
13. Lais Ribeiro in Cushnie Et Ochs
14. Martha Hunt in Thom Browne
15. Shanina Shaik in Kobi Halperin