This Is Your Guide To Choosing The Right Shades For Your Face Shape
Thankfully for us, we live in a tropical country that allows us to enjoy sunny weather almost all-year-round. This also means we have a pretty good excuse to continuously shop for items usually reserved for beach season, including a nifty pair of sunglasses!
This otherwise basic piece of accessory is a staple in most of our closets, but admit it—how many times have you fallen prey to a cute pair you end up not wearing because it doesn't actually fit your face after all? So consider this: The next time you step out to buy a pair of shades, arm yourself with the info on what works for your face shape best. Check out our quick guide to shades-shopping below:
- This means your face is most likely proportioned;
- You can most likely pull-off any shape of eyewear;
- You're in luck because you can rock the trendiest pairs and get away with it!
Calvin Klein Sunglasses, Ideal Vision
- Do not make it appear wider than it already is;
- Opt for rounded, curved eyewear pairs that complements your face shape;
- Stay away from boxy types.
Chloe Romie Sunglasses, Ideal Vision
- Complement your face's roundness with a pair of Wayfarer-type or squarish frames;
- Avoid pairs that mimic the shape of your face;
- Defined corners are ideal!
Longchamp Sunglasses, Ideal Vision
- Your face us wide on top, and narrow on the bottom;
- Mimic its shape with Aviator-type frames
Lacoste Sunglasses, Ideal Vision
Lead photos via Farfetch