ABS-CBN Ball 2019: Metro's Top 10 Best Dressed
Here are the stars with the best Modern Filipiniana moments at The 2019 ABS-CBN Ball Red Carpet
The ABS-CBN Ball is the the biggest event in Philippine television, where celebrities and stars come together for a night of fun, fashion, and advocacy. And tonight, the whole country came together and joined in to celebrate and commemorate ABS-CBN’s 65 years in the service of the Filipino.
Excellence, nationalism, and service—these are what makes the 65 years of ABS-CBN in the Philippine media industry. And nothing is more apt to honor the Filipino culture and community than with the Philippine national costume.
The cameras were set, the red carpet was laid down, and the stars arrived in solos and in pairs. We’ve seen Ternos, Maria Clara gowns, beadwork, weaves and lace, and different cuts and takes on the barong. We have witnessed the pinnacle of what Filipino fashion really is about.
But still, some were a cut above the rest. After careful deliberation, Metro Editors have come up with the ten best dressed women who put the “Filipina” in Filipiniana.
Here are the hottest, the most talked about, and the most stylish Modern Filipiniana moments at The 2019 ABS-CBN Ball Red Carpet.
10. Kira Balinger in Mark Bumgarner
9. Ylona Garcia in Michael Leyva
8. Jane de Leon in Vania Romoff
7. Charo Santos-Concio in Francis Libiran
6. Sarah Lahbati in Mark Bumgarner
5. Nadine Lustre in Michael Leyva
4. Kathryn Bernardo in Michael Cinco
3. Anne Curtis in Mich Dulce
2. Liza Soberano in Patricia Santos
1. Bea Alonzo in Jun Escario