These Are The Top 10 Best Male Costumes At The Black Magic Halloween Party 2019
Even the men put their best made up faces forward—all in the name of a good Halloween party!
Another night of fun and fascinating fashion has ended, and we're talking about none other than Star Magic's "Black Magic Halloween Party", an evening where some of the country's biggest celebrities got all dressed up in their best Halloween garb!
In true red carpet fashion, we were there to capture all the action, seeing all the stars as they arrived. This year, they decided on a black carpet, perfectly apt for such an occasion, and as each one descended on the eerie set, audible oohs and aahs were heard as the audience guessed who each celebrity came as.
While the women surely put up a good fight in battling it out for best Halloween costume, the men rose to the challenge and came well-prepared to wow their peers, and our cameras as well! They came in well-thought-of costumes with equally enamoring hair and makeup looks to boot! You won't normally see these dashing gentlemen in full-on makeup on a regular day, but in the name of a good halloween party, they did!
Without further ado, we present to you our top 10 best male costumes from the Black Magic Halloween Party:
1. Daniel Padilla as Suicide Squad Eyeball / Dia de los Muertos guy
2. Edward Barber as Genos
3. Enzo Pineda as Beetlejuice
4. Jameson Blake as Dr. Strange
5. Joshua Garcia as Elton John in Dodgers Baseball costume
6. Jeremiah Lisbo as Joker of Suicide Squad
7. Enchong Dee as American Psycho
8. Khalil Ramos as Star-Lord of Guardians of the Galaxy
9. Iñigo Pascual as Ernesto dela Cruz of Coco
10. Raf Robes as Grab Food Delivery Guy
Photography by Pat Buenaobra
Special thanks to Star Magic Philippines