Here Are Metro's Top 10 Best Dressed At The 2020 Grammy Awards
Stars from the music industry sung in red carpet ensembles worth loving, here are our best picks.
This year's highly controversial Grammy Awards officially took off at Staples Center—serving up everything from chic to crazy in terms of fashion choices. The recording industry’s biggest awards show recognizes the most dynamic music artists of our generation. True to form, the Grammys red carpet is no stranger to all things over-the-top—we're talking about creatives after all. So we expected that those receiving the most prestigious awards in music meant having the perfect ensemble for it.
This year’s red carpet is equally filled with everything from sleek silhouettes and voluminous perfections, to absolutely showstopping gems. From Alessandra Ambrosio’s hi-lo fantasy to Ariana Grande’s cloudy masterpiece, Metro’s top 10 best dressed are:
1. Metro's Best Dressed for the 2020 Grammy's is Alessandra Ambrosio in this monochrome Balmain ensemble fresh from the runway.
2. Although she chose to skip the red carpet, we're locking eyes with Alicia Keys' silver lining look. This simple yet monumental ensemble looks visionary on the 2020 Grammy's host.
3. Dua Lipa woke up like this and we're not mad at it. The electro pop star stuns in a custom all-white set from Alexander Wang.
4. Ariana Grande has got her head in the clouds and we couldn't stop dreaming about this cloudy fantasy. Giambattista Valli really did delivered when called upon on.
5. Bop star of the year, Lizzo makes waves in this custom Versace gown. We love a queen who can rock a timeless silhouette but still look visionary.
6. Bangs for the Grammys? Yes please! Camila Cabello keeps it chic with a full bangs on. An edgy hi-lo moment for the Camila is the only way to go!
7. Sophie Turner skipped the gown memo and went with a sophisticated Louis Vuitton mini cocktail dress to the Grammys. The stylish duo gained swoons all over the red carpet for sure!
8. Chrissy Teigen is looking peachy good in her custom Yanina Couture. The charming model and author opts for a peach-on-peach ensemble, extending the juicy goodness onto her purse.
9. British actress and radio presenter, Jameela Jamil stuns the Grammys red carpet in an electric purple Georges Chakra gown straight from the runway.
10. Big bows have apparently invaded the Grammys red carpet too and model, Nicole Trunfio looks stunning in her big bow representation. The model and mom of three looks polished and posh like always in another head-turning hi-lo situation.