All The Outfits Kathryn Bernardo Wore To Promote ‘The Hows Of Us’—From Classy, To Trendy, To Downright Sexy!
Kathryn Bernardo is more than your average girl-next-door. The Kapamilya star and The Hows Of Us actress wears a lot of hats: celebrity, endorser, entrepreneur, and most recently, makeup maven.
But despite her incredibly busy schedule, she manages to look chic and put together all the time. Never failing to sport a head-turning outfit, the Queen of Hearts is a fashionista through and through—and she has her recent OOTDs to attest to that.
While promoting her most recent film The Hows Of Us (co-starring her on-screen partner and real-life beau Daniel Padilla), Kathryn was able to pull off a wide variety of looks. We saw her clad in her signature crop top and pantsuit ensemble, spotted her wearing ‘90s inspired turtlenecks, and even caught her donning an ultra sexy, fitted silk dress. We said it before and we’ll say it again: this Metro Magazine ‘Statement Issue’ cover girl is a style chameleon worth watching out for!
Below, we’ve compiled all the looks the actress wore while touring for her latest movie. Get ready with your screencap buttons—fashion inspiration awaits!
1. The leading lady chose an Anthony Ramirez silk dress to wear on the premiere night of The Hows Of Us. She walked the red carpet in Christian Louboutin Follies Strass heels. Classy!
2. And of course, her trademark look—Kathryn sported a crop top and pantsuit ensemble in an episode of Tonight With Boy Abunda. The actress’ chic lavender suit was custom made by local designer Neric Beltran. She finished her outfit with white YSL heels.
3. Kathryn dressed up the classic white top and jeans by wearing strappy statement heels on an episode of It’s Showtime. She topped off her look with chic, woke-up-like-this tresses.
4. We’re in love with this ‘90s-inspired outfit! The actress donned a turtleneck and flare pants in earthy tones—perfect colors of choice for a proud morena.
5. Cool girl on the block! This is definitely a look we’ve never seen Kathryn wear before—but true to her versatile style, the celebrity effortlessly pulls it off. She styled her striking green Distinqt top with preppy plaid pants.
How to look this beautiful even with an incredibly busy and exhausting schedule please? ?? Today’s look for #TheHowsOfUsMediaDay ?? Styled by @janaranilla Hair by @rjdelacruz #makeupbyjustinedelrosario Thank you always @bernardokath ninang @bernardomin tita @lulumromero ate @ninagferrer!!!! ????????
6. Finally, Kathryn made us oooh and aaah with this elegant yet youthful look. She appeared on ABS-CBN News wearing a covet-worthy mustard dress from Crisp Studio.
Lead photos via @janaranilla