Anne Curtis Turns Her Last Ever Concert Into A Major Fashion Show—See All Of Her Show-Stopping Outfits Here!
Our very own #1 Metro Most Stylish is celebrating 21 years in the showbiz industry, and what better way to commemorate the occasion than by holding a grand concert—at the Araneta Coliseum, no less!
AnneKulit: Promise Last Na ‘To!, held last August 18, is her third solo concert, following AnneBisyosa: No Other Concert in 2012 and AnneKapal in 2014. A true performer at heart, Anne wowed her fans with amazing stunts, hilarious antics, and duets with some of the country’s top singers, proving that there’s nothing the It’s Showtime! host and box office queen can’t do.
But more than a concert, the one-night event was a spectacular fashion show like no other. Styled by the country’s finest (Qurator Studio headed by Pam Quinones and Stylized Studio headed by Liz Uy), Anne Curtis donned covet-worthy outfits from one act to the next.
Check out her show-stopping looks below!
1. Anne wore quirky coordinates for her K-pop inspired number!
2. The concert star dons a feathered Furne One custom piece paired with chic Miu Miu heels.
3. We can’t get enough of this metallic number. Anne sports a custom outfit by TheBlonds NY, pairing it with her favorite embellished Dolce & Gabbana boots.
4. Anne wears a majestic Neric Beltran bridal dress as tribute to her one and only mon amour.
5. Go big or go home! Anne sports an elaborate tiered tulle robe—another piece by Neric Beltran!
6. Singing with the stars! Anne Curtis wears a custom cybersport-inspired piece by Michael Ngo, sharing the stage with Asia’s Queen of Pop, Sarah Geronimo!
7.Donning Boom Sason coordinates, Anne unleashes her diva within, belting it out with Asia’s Songbird Regine Velasquez in a concert like no other!
8. One of her most iconic looks of the night, Anne shares the spotlight with James Reid as she dons a 90s-inspired denim ensemble by Kimhekim.
9. Anne is a performer through and through, singing her heart out in a 60s-inspired piece by New York-based designer Augusto Manzanares.
A million dreams came true last night. Thank you to everyone that came out to celebrate 21 years with me at my #ANNEkulit! Promise! Last na to concert. It meant so much . All the cheers, the laughter and smiles I saw and heard will forever stay in my heart. ?? Forever sending light and love out to everyone! To the whole #ANNEkulit team, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for making the concert the best I’ve ever done! ??? ??: @magicliwanag thank you! Can’t wait to share ALL the photos!!! #ANNEkulit #TwentywANNE
Can't get enough of her outfits? Check out this gallery!
Photo credits: @magicliwanag, @qurator_studio, @stylizedstudio, @nericbeltran
Cheers to 21 years of film, entertainment, and fashion, Anne!
Lead photos via @magicliwanag