Manila Gets First Dibs On The Newest Comme des Garçons Breaking News Collection
COMME des GARCONS just dropped their latest brand carrying a logo-centric design and Manila is among the first in line to get a good view of the collection along with Dover Street Market emporiums in London, New York, Japan, Singapore and Beijing.
CDG Breaking News collection screams in a hyper fluorescent rack of streetwear that is sure to up your game.
Die-hard collector of the brand Cecile Zamora a.k.a. Chuvaness co-hosted the capsule launch at the COMME des GARCONS One Rockwell clothed in what we assume was a full on COMME des GARCONS ensemble while the rest of the guests just showed looking all fancy in their avant-garde street style fashion.
Darryl Recina of Rabbithole Creatives
Gaby Dela Merced and Pia Reyes
Isabel Sicat and Aiala Valdovino
Jappy Gonzalez and Cecile Zamora
Jujiin Samonte and Paulo Castro
Tessie Singson aka Lola Androgynous and JP Singson
Here’s what we know so far from the CDG collection:
- CDG is the 18th label under Rei Kawakubo’s eccentric luxury brand.
- Six graphic white tees are designed in collaboration with Adam Lucas, Anti Social Social Club, Avi Gold, Brain Dead, Cactus Plant and Dreamland Syndicate
- Part of the capsule is a collection of sneakers embraced with CDGCDGCDG logo
- The capsule will be available until July at COMME des GARCONS store in Manila and Dover Street Market multi-brand locations
- The full collection will be rolled out in October.
Swipe away through this gallery of fresh finds that will make you feeling and looking hip and young.
Banner photo by Mac Villanueva
Thumbnail by H&F
Event photos by Chris Clemente