This Is Your Accessory Checklist For The Season
We don't think we can ever shut up about how much we love accessories for their power to transform the simplest of outfits, and just the thought of shopping for new ones gets our energy going! For Spring/Summer 2018, accessory trends are chicer than ever, and the need to accessorize is no longer a foreign concept to even the most minimalist fashionista out there.
Check out our accessory must-haves for summer 2018:
1. A belt bag - You might have seen a lot of fanny packs making the rounds in different fashion circles, and we're definitely on board for this trend 'cause it's not just cool, it's pretty useful too!
2. Statement earrings - The bolder and quirkier, the better. Sad for necklaces and bracelets, earrings are still the accessory du jour for now and seasons to come.
3. A tiny bag - Pack rats, beware! This season, your skills will be challenged in the bag department for carrying a tiny bag that just fits your phone, cash, and some lipstick is the cool thing to do.
4. Colored sunglasses - Whether it be colored lenses or frames, the more pastel and colorful it is, the better!
5. An ethno-chic piece - This covers bags, wallets, jewelry, shoes, and clothes—if it has an ethnic detail somewhere, we'll take it!
6. Stylish yet comfortable shoes - Gone are the days of aches and pains when wearing shoes. These days, you have the option to look chic, and still be comfy. Next time you're out shopping, look for either a low-heeled pair or cute sneakers to finish your look!
All items are available at Parfois. For more information, check out @parfoisph