8 Unconventional Dishes That Will Make You Want To Book Your Valentine’s Dinner At Spiral
You and your significant other are in for a gastronomical delight this Valentine’s season. For the month of February, Spiral Manila will be featuring an exciting crossover of cuisines, giving your palates a taste of the world.
Here’s what to expect from the first-class restaurant’s twenty one ateliers. These eight sumptuous and exciting fusion dishes will make you want to book a reservation at this multi-awarded dining destination, stat:
1. This delicious plate of pasta adds a quirky French twist to the Singaporean Chilli Crab.
2. The Foie Gras Xiao Long Bao gives the traditional foie gras a Chinese touch.
3. The Kimchi Chorizo gives the Spanish Paella a dose of Asian flavor.
4. East meets west with the Maki Burgers—classic sushi rolls with a twist!
5. The Korean Salmon Tacos are a fun twist to the classic Mexican tacos.
6. Doesn’t this BBQ Wasabi Beef Steak make you hungry?
7. Discover the exotic combination of Indian cottage cheese and Mexican tortilla with the Indian Butter Paneer Burritos.
8. Indulge in more fusion presentations at the Patisserie with these adorable His & Her animal frostings at La Patisserie.
Couples also get a chance to win gifts from Guerlain, Elizabeth Arden, and Tefal when they book a table at Spiral on February 14, 2018. Lunch is priced at PHP3,000 nett per person, while dinner is at PHP4,500 net per person.
For more information, visit www.sofitelmanila.com