Where To Order Meat, Poultry And Seafood Online During Quarantine
Our running list of the most reliable sources of top quality meats and seafood delivered right to your door
This post will be periodically updated as new information comes in.
We're into the fourth week of Luzon-wide lockdown, and your freezer is probably close to empty. Or perhaps you're craving some premium meat and seafood, and who can blame you? The safest way to get these is via delivery. Here's a nifty directory of the best delivery services specializing in meat, poultry and seafood. We know that the situation in Metro Manila changes daily, given the nature of the quarantine, so we will keep this list as current as possible. Do check in regularly.
Premium beef, pork from France, charcuterie, sausages, and such local favorites as tocino made without preservatives. They claim to have the "best bacon in town," as well as homemade corned beef, and 12-hour smoked brisket. To order, click here or check out their Facebook or Instagram.
Order chicken leg or thigh at P135 per kilo, or buy wholesale at P115 per kilo. Order from Rebecca at (0917) 790-7788, and pay via BDO or BPI online. You can pick up your order in Greenhills or have it delivered via Lalamove (delivery fee to be paid for by buyer). Free delivery for wholesale orders.
Chef Gino's Kitchen
Order sea bass collar jaw at P1,350 per kilo, or hamachi jaw at P1,200 per kilo. Call (0917) 791-9798. Orders can be picked up in New Manila or Dasmariñas Village, Makati or delivered via Grab or Lalamove.
Now selling imported and premium meats at discounted prices, including pork belly, beef hanging tender, barbecue chicken. All meats are boneless, frozen and packed in high-grade wrap to preserve quality. For inquiries, call (0917) 685-1165 or (0977) 807-0121.
Frozen Food Products
Quality meat (beef, pork, lamb), poultry and seafood, including smoked ham, breakfast tocino, chicken longanisa and beef bangers. Seafood offerings include blue marlin roast, salmon belly, salmon steak, tilapia fillets, tuna loins, and more. For the product lineup, call Tess at (0917) 821-0388, delivery via Grab in Sucat, Parañaque.
Ohh My Sisig
Frozen sisig for delivery only within Metro Manila. Call (0977) 174-8670 or (02) 8659-7458
For a minimum order of P500, you can have Pampanga's Best products delivered to your door, including pork tocino, chicken tocino, beef tapa, skinless longanisa, premium bacon, baby back ribs, and more. To order, join the Pampanga's Best Direct Viber community by clicking here.
You can still order Monterey's quality meat and Magnolia chicken products at the following outlets:
- King Alexander St., Kingspoint Subdivision, Novaliches, Quezon City, 09257285434 / (02) 983 11501180
- Don Graciano Bldg, E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City, 7755-1005 / 0920932993559
- Visayas Ave. Project 6, Quezon City, 8920-8834/ 8924-7168/ 0917-87734925
- Aduana St. New Intramuros Village, Quezon City, 7717-9413/ 8251-7619/ 0947-8820815B
- North Olympus Subdivision, Novaliches, Quezon City 7799-6504
- La Paloma Bldg. Mayon corner N. Roxas Streets, Sta Mesa Heights, Quezon City, 8741-9813 / 0918-9204844
- City Square Bldg. NS Amoranto Ave. corner Cordillera St., Quezon City, 8741-5043 / 0918-9204844
- Nova Square Shopping Center, 689 Quirino Highway, P Dela Cruz Subdivision, San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City, 8983-0945 / 0917-1201255
- Capitol Hills Drive, Old Balara, Quezon City, 8962-3354 / 0926-6688596/ 0947-799383345
- Malingap corner Mahiyain Streets, Brgy. Sikatuna Bliss, Quezon City, 83666499 / 09173296590 / 093991359692c
- Jupiter St. Bahay Toro 1, Quezon City, 3454-5862/ 8374-1858 / 7718-1491 / 0917-869885936
- Holy Spirit Drive, Holy Spirit 2, Quezon City, 7752-1570 / 0917-328566713
- D Shorthorn St., Bahay Toro, Quezon City, 8936-5900
- Tierra Commercial Center, Commonwealth cor. Tandang Sora, Quezon City, 7940-0091 / 0917-5415826140
- Katipunan Road, Saint Ignatius, Quezon City, 8875-9609
For premium beef, including Bolzico beef from Argentina and Snake River Farms American Wagyu, call Rare Food Shop. You can also buy everyday beef cuts for bulalo, bistek, even samgyupsal. They have premium seafood, too. To order, click here or check out their Facebook or Instagram.
Frozen pork (kasim, liempo, pork chop, lomo, and more), Chicken cuts. Free delivery within Sta Mesa for a minimum order worth P250. Call (0955) 791-1362, (0932) 341-9580 for the complete list of products.
Natural, high quality seafood that's all wild caught, not farmed. They are currently only accepting orders within the greater Metro Manila area. To order, click here. To order, click here.
View this post on Instagram
Make healthier food choices by adding all-natural WILD CAUGHT seafood to your diet. They are free from any antibiotics or chemicals and has a higher nutritional value than of farm-raised variety. Know your source. Choose WILD CAUGHT over farmed seafood. Send us a message to get yours today! #WildCaughtPH
Lead photo: Rare Food Shop