Chill Out With These Rich Ice Creams
It's hot all year round in Manila, so we should take advantage gastronomically and eat more ice cream! But which brand to choose? And what flavor? Check out some of our favorites. The flavors soothe your palate; the creamy and thick textures become liquid on your tongue. Addictive as sin, smoothly gliding down your throat. Don't say we didn't warn you.
1) Lusciously rich, Caramilk Creamery’s Belgian dark chocolate ice cream is made from carabao’s milk using artisanal techniques and traditional ingredients. To order, call (02) 477-6938 or (0908) 812-4894
2) Inspired by the traditional Filipino dessert, Manila Creamery’s handmade tinutong rice gelato is amazingly sophisticated and irresistible. You’ll also love the mangga’t suman flavor. Available for advance orders and via bazaars. To order, email email@example.com or follow IG: MNLcreamery
3) Caramilk Creamery’s pink sea salt caramel is made with pink Himalayan sea salt, a delicate balance of salty-sweet.
4) Extra smooth and creamy, it’s easy to love Gelato Lab’s handcrafted matcha chocolate chip gelato. Their Bailey’s Irish Cream gelato is to die for. To order, call (02) 413-8008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Bono Gelato’s chocolate cognac is a decadent dark chocolate gelato infused with Cognac liqueur, no dairy included. Available at Bono Gelato branches at SM Aura Premier, SM Makati, SM Megamall and The Podium
Styling by Tina Concepcion Diaz and Nancy Dizon Edralin
Photography by Paulo Valenzuela