Sandy Daza Cooks This Classic Lenten Fish Dish For Holy Week
Bacalao a la Viscaina
- Olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- Canned pimientos, sliced
- Tomato sauce
- Sliced potatoes
- Bacalao (cod)
- Pitted green and black olives
1. Heat olive oil in a heavy pot.
2. Add chopped garlic, sliced onions, 1 bay leaf, and sliced pimientos.
3. Add tomato sauce and cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Add potatoes, garbanzos, and capers.
5. Add shredded bacalao. Pour a little water then mix together.
6. Turn off the heat and add the olives.
This recipe was featured in Casa Daza, Season 1 on Lifestyle TV