3 Awesome Desserts To Make With Oreos
Have fun with these dreamy little cookies
Yes, we know! Everyone’s favorite method with an Oreo is to twist, lick and dunk. But now that you’re in quarantine, it'ss a great time to try fun new ways to enjoy that bag of Oreos you’ve stashed (by the way, good for you, thinking ahead like that). Need ideas? Here are three awesome ways to enjoy your favorite cookie.
Make a milkshake
6 Oreo cookies
200 grams full cream milk
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
15 grams sugar
1. Place cookies, milk, ice cream, sugar, and ice cubes in a blender. Blend well.
2. Decorate glass lips with cookie crumbs.
3. Beat whipped cream for garnish.
4. Pour milkshake into glass, garnish with whipped cream, then sprinkle more cookie crumbs on top. Serve with Oreo cookies.
Use it in a cheesecake
1/2 kilo flour
2 teaspoons milk powder
5/8 cups sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 whole egg
1 egg yolk
2 3/4 cups water
1/8 cup cooking oil
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt.
2. Add eggs and water. Beat until smooth.
3. Add cooking oil, then whisk again until thickened.
4. Add baking soda before layering the pan with crushed Oreos.
5. Bake in preheated oven for about one hour.
6. Remove from oven and let cool. Cover with cream frosting, then sprinkle with Oreo crumbs.
Bake these cupcakes
60 grams chocolate
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup butter
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt chocolate, sugar and butter. Mix until smooth.
3. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
4. Add flour, milk, baking soda, and baking powder.
5. Pour mixture into cupcake molds and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
6. Cover with cream frosting, then sprinkle with Oreo crumbs.