Make It An All-Seafood Tapas Night With Sandy Daza’s Tuna Croquettes
- 4 potatoes
- canned tuna flakes
- cooking oil, for deep frying
- all-purpose flour
- eggs, beaten
- bread crumbs
1. Boil then mash 4 potatoes. Mix in butter.
2. Add tuna flakes and mix together.
3. Shape the tuna-potato mixture into balls the size of golf balls.
4. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan.
5. Place flour, beaten eggs, and bread crumbs in separate bowls or plates.
6. Coat the croquette balls with flour, then dip in the beaten eggs. Roll the balls in the bread crumbs.
7. Deep-fry the croquettes until golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the oil. Serve.
This recipe was featured in Casa Daza, Season 1 on Lifestyle TV