30 MINUTES OR LESS: Grilled Pork Steak and Corn
Grilled Pork Steak and Corn
- 6 pork steak slices
- 3 corn cobs, sweet corn variety, parboiled and sliced into thirds
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- red pepper flakes, optional
1. Brush pork steak and corn with melted butter.
2. Combine spices and rub all over pork steak. Sprinkle the same on corn.
3. Heat grill and cook pork first on both sides until golden. Follow with the corn and cook until grill show on the kernels. Serve right away.
For a different flavor kick, use other ingredients like dried oregano, rosemary, lemon salt, garlic and onion powder, crushed peppercorns, cinnamon.
This recipe first appeared in FOOD Magazine, April-May 2014 issue
Recipe and styling by Tina Concepcion Diaz
Photo by Justin de Jesus