Prepare A Delicious Chinese Feast With Sandy Daza’s Easy-To-Do Hoisin Chicken With Chinese Chorizo
Hoisin Chicken with Chinese Chorizo
- chopped garlic
- chopped onions
- 4 pieces Chinese chorizo, sliced
- chicken fillets
- tenga ng daga (black fungus mushroom)
- sliced eggplant
- hoisin sauce
- oyster sauce
- chili sauce
- chicken broth
- sesame oil
- sesame seeds
1. Heat cooking oil in a pan or wok. Sauté chopped garlic and onions.
2. Once the garlic and onion shrink, add sliced Chinese chorizo.
3. Add chicken pieces to the pan. Let chicken brown, skin side first. Then flip them over. After 5 minutes, set aside the chicken.
5. Add tenga ng daga and eggplant. Drain excess oil.
6. Add hoisin, oyster, and chili sauces
7. Pour chicken broth. Add chicken pieces back in the pan.
8. Cover and let simmer for 30 minutes, then remove the cover and let simmer some more.
9. Add a little sesame oil and sprinkle sesame seeds, before serving.
This recipe was featured in Casa Daza, Season 1 on Lifestyle TV