Sandy Daza's Easy Baked Chicken Spaghetti Is The Ultimate Comfort Food
Think of spaghetti made better with a creamy cheesy layer on top! And it's so easy to make, too.
The reason why baked spaghetti is extra satisfying lies in the creamy layer of melted cheese that lies on top. Just imagine digging in a spoon to release a fragrant, steaming forkful of carbs. Every mouthful yields a wonderful combination of tomato sauce, cheese and creamy chicken. Best of all, this is so easy to make, you'll wonder why you never tried your hand at it before.
Lolo Farm’s Baked Chicken Spaghetti
1/4 cup cooking oil
2 tablespoons garlic
1/2 cup onions
1/2 cup chorizo de Bilbao, cut into small chunks
1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
1/4 cup chopped green bell peppers
1 cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
3 cups chicken broth
1/3 cup seasoning liquid
1 can cream mushrooms
3/4 grated cheese
500 grams spaghetti noodles
1 cup cheddar cheese
3 cups flaked chicken
1. Boil noodles in salted water following package directions. Drain.
2. In a pan, sauté garlic and onions in oil. Add chorizo de Bilbao and sauté for a minute. Add red and green bell peppers, tomato sauce, and paprika (if desired). Cook for a few minutes.
3. Add in chicken broth, seasoning liquid, cream, button mushrooms, and grated cheese. Mix well. Taste, then adjust seasoning if desired.
4. Add flaked chicken. Mix well.
5. Combine spaghetti noodles with sauce.
6. Transfer into a baking dish. Make sure the noodles are all submerged under the liquid. Cover with grated cheese.
8. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 minutes. Serve