Sandy Daza Shares His Simply Delicious Salmon Pasta Recipe That’s Light And Healthy Too
Baked Salmon with Asparagus Pasta
- 200 grams fettucine pasta
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3/4 minced garlic
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- asparagus spears
- 5 pieces salmon fillet
- fresh dill
- lemon slices, for garnish
1. To cook the pasta, boil water in a large pot. Add rock salt. Add pasta and cook until al dente.
2. While the pasta is cooking, mix together melted butter, minced garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice. Season with chili flakes, salt and pepper. Add white wine.
3. Once pasta is al dente, drain pasta from the pot. Transfer to a baking dish. Pour half of the lemon-butter sauce on the pasta. Layer the asparagus spears and salmon fillets over the pasta.
4. Add fresh dill to the remaining lemon-butter sauce. Then spoon the sauce over the salmon and asparagus.
5. Arrange lemon slices and capers on top of the dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 350ºF oven for 20 minutes.
This recipe was featured in Casa Daza, Season 1 on Lifestyle TV