8 Times Jinkee Pacquiao and Janet Jamora Win The Twinning Game
Jinkee Pacquiao isn’t only known as Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao's other half—she has also established herself as one of the most stylish women in the country. How wonderful must it be to rummage through her closet full of designer pieces!
Whether she’s on vacation, strutting the streets of Paris in dainty dresses or out and about in Manila, meeting with her friends or family in her glam heels, Jinkee always makes it a point to dress up. But what some people may not know is that Jinkee has an equally stylish sister who also loves fashion: Janet Jamora, her twin sister!
Yesterday, the two celebrated their birthday in a beach resort in Glan, Sarangani with family and friends. And of course, it's the perfect opportunity to sport some twinning outfits again. Take a look at how they win the twinning game.
1. Prints Galore! Jinkee and Janet know how to go matchy-matchy well in prints—one wearing a full-on print and the other one breaking the boldness of the print with a solid, bright-colored top!
2. Solid vs. Printed. Their twinning style doesn't always mean close to identical looks. Here, they find balance as Jinkee dons a solid maxi dress with the hair gathered in a ponytail, while Janet wears a shorter printed dress with hair styled down.
3. Winter Chic. Printed and textured coats? Check. Sunglasses? Check. Berets? Check!
4. Dressed-Down Chic. It's a long-sleeved top-and-jeans kind of day for these two.
5. Ladies in Red. The sisters heated up the cold weather in Seoul in fiery red outfits, accessorized with berets.
6. Ladylike Sophistication. Both wear A-line skirts, paired with ultra-feminine pointy heels!
7. Sunny Side. It seems a pair of sunglasses is a travel must-have for these two. Here they are in Paris, exploring with their stylish sunnies on.
8. All Covered Up. Jinkee and Janet sure know how to have complementing looks as these winter ensembles perfectly show.
Photos from @jinkeepacquiao and @janetjamora