10 Times "the Blood Sisters" Star Erich Gonzales Served As The Ultimate Fitspiration
Erich Gonzales is hotter and seemingly happier than ever.
Coming from the success of her last film, Siargao, directed by Paul Soriano, Erich is bound to get busier again. Her new drama/action/suspense TV series titled Blood Sisters will have its pilot episode on Monday, February 12. The show replaces Maja Salvador's widely-popular Wildflower.
In The Blood Sisters, Erich plays three characters, the triplets: Agatha, Erika, and Carrie. Here, she gets to work with actors Enchong Dee, Ejay Falcon, and AJ Muhlach.
Erich is so busy yet it's amazing how she stays fit and fab. Now that summer is just around the corner and with a lot of breathtaking islands we have in our country, the salt-in-your-hair and sand-on-your-feet lifestyle sounds like a tempting idea.
Hitting the gym more often to score that #BodyGoals? Let Erich Gonzales inspire you to work out and take care of your health. Here are 10 times Erich served as our ultimate fitspiration.
1. That time she made our jaws drop when she posed for Tanduay's calendar 2018
2. When she reminded us that the sun, the sand and the waves may be all we need to move on from a failed relationship in the film Siargao.
3. When she heated up the dance floor with some seriously sexy moves during the "Just Love" ABS-CBN Trade Event
4. When she served fierceness in a lovely couture during her shoot in New York for Metro magazine's Big Fashion Issue last September 2017
5. When she basked in the beauty of one of the world's most majestic islands, El Nido, Palawan
6. When she showed off her actual surfing skills for the movie Siargao
7. When she inspired us to hit the gym with her enviable abs
8. When she attended the Siargao premiere night in a white plunging tuxedo dress
9. When she attended the Star Magic Ball 2017, wearing a super sexy and sparkly Jun Escario gown
10. When she showcased her versatility as an actress in the trailer of the new suspense-drama The Blood Sisters. One of the characters she plays is Erika, a dancer in a bar who uses her enthralling beauty to mesmerize men.
Catch the pilot episode of The Blood Sisters on February 12 on ABS-CBN's Primetime Bids evening block, before TV Patrol.
Photo from @erichgg