Get To Know Binibining Pilipinas International 2022 Nicole Borromeo
Congratulations to the newly crowned Binibining Pilipinas International 2022, Cebu's Nicole Borromeo
Held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum on July 31, 2022, prestigious beauty pageant Binibining Pilipinas crowned its newest queens, and named Cebu's Nicole Borromeo as Binibining Pilipinas International 2022. She bested 39 other candidates to bag the title.
Hailing from the Queen City of the South, the newly crowned queen graced the grand coronation catwalk and shared the triumph with her fellow titleholders Roberta Tamondong (Binibining Pilipinas Grand International 2022), Gabrielle Basiano (Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental 2022), Chelsea Fernandez (Binibining Pilipinas Globe 2022), Herlene Nicole Budol (1st Runner-Up), and Stacey Gabriella Daniel (2nd Runner-Up). These beauty queens will represent the Philippines in their respective competitions, following their feat in the prestigious beauty pageant.
Get to know model-artist and Binibining Pilipinas International 2022 Nicole Borromeo:
- She studies interior design, and is in third year.
- She previously held the title Miss Millennial Philippines 2019, an Eat Bulaga! pageant. Prior to winning the Binibining Pilipinas pageant, she also had experience in pageants like Miss Millennial Cebu 2019, Sinulog Festival Queen 2019, and Reyna Ng Aliwan 2019.
- Netizens have been noticing that she bears resemblance to Marian Rivera, Carla Abellana, and former Binibing Pilipinas 2021 semi-finalist Kisses Delavin.
- Her role models are marine conservationist and changemaker Anna Oposa and interior designer and innovator Dianne Versoza.
- She is fond of refurbishing furniture, photography, and DIY projects.
- Her modeling career is managed by artist management and modeling agencies Mercator and Origin Management.
- She has a flair for sketching and face painting.
- She was part of the Girl Scouts of the Philippines.
- She said she recently became a plantita.
- She's in a relationship with Giles Benedicto, and as hinted in his Instagram post, they've been together for six years.
During the Q&A portion at the coronation night, actor Donny Pangilinan asked Nicole to rate her being responsible as a Filipino citizen from one to ten, and the queen smashed the question with an answer that astounded the audience: “As a responsible Filipino citizen, I’d like to give myself a good eight, because I know that there’s always room to improve. There’s so much I don’t know, but there’s so much I’m willing to learn, and I hope to do that with you.”
Check out the gallery below for photos of Nicole Borromeo throughout her Binibining Pilipinas 2022 journey:
The Miss International 2022 competition is slated for a comeback on December 2022 with Binibining Pilipinas International 2021 Hannah Arnold of Masbate. She will compete in the 60th edition, while Nicole will join the 61st edition in 2023.
Lead photos from @bbpilipinasofficial