Experience Baguio In A Different Light
Everybody who loves the outdoors and cool weather has probably, at one time or another in their life, experienced going on a vacation to Baguio city. Now just a straight four hour drive from Metro Manila, we head back to one of the country's top tourist destinations to rediscover four of the most interesting places you have to go back to on your next trip to the City of Pines.
1. Valley of Colors - It may take a little effort to visit since it’s not in the city proper, but you can definitely squeeze this spot into your day trip itinerary because of its Instagram worthy view. Take your social media game to the next level with the most vivid and eye-catching shots.
2. No trip to Baguio city is ever complete without seeing the Harrison Road Night Market. It doesn't matter if you're a bargain hunter or not, any shutterbug would definitely want an iconic shot of one of the busiest night markets in the Philippines! Since this popular street market only opens at night, there's no need to worry with the Vivo V11 you’ll have that perfect night shot.
3. Enjoy a fright tour any time of the day. One of the most out-of-the-box things you can now do in Baguio, day or night, is sign up for the Pine City Fright Tours which takes you different allegedly haunted locations. During the tour, you'll never have to worry about the changing of light from dusk til dawn with a phone that gives you vivid images no matter how dark it is outside.
4. You can literally paint the town red with one of Baguio's most iconic symbols, the beloved Benguet strawberry. Whether you're eating yummy fresh fruit pops or posing with the gigantic fruits along the way, every corner is just a photograph waiting to happen in this city.
5. If you're looking to do anything and everything at once, Baguio's famous Session Road is definitely the place to be. Any day of the year is one big party in this bustling stretch of restaurants, vintage shops, and everything in between which is open until the wee hours. The first week of the December marks their much anticipated Lantern Parade so expect lots of eye candy and interesting things to photograph!
With so many places to see, the Vivo V11 makes sure you have one less thing to worry about, giving you more perfect shots to take and memories keep as you visit Baguio's hidden gems
Vivo Mobile is a world leading manufacturer of personal smart devices and provider of mobile Internet services. The Vivo brand has always adhered to the brand spirit of “Dare to Pursue the Extreme and Continue to Create Surprises” and is committed to creating an extraordinary digital lifestyle for consumers through “Technology” and “Fashion”. Vivo upholds the core values of “Individual, Innovative and Consumer-oriented”, adheres to and implements sustainable development throughout the value chain and is committed to becoming a healthy and long-lasting world-class enterprise.
In 2016, Vivo became the official smartphone partner of NBA China and has conducted a series of exciting interactive activities to fans around the NBA China Games as part of its efforts to grow the brand in partnership with sports leagues and organizations. In the future, Vivo will continue to explore its potential in sports, allowing consumers to better experience the excitement of sport through Vivo’s technology and products.