10 Dining Setups By The Best Event Stylists That Are All Sorts of Festive
Thinking of hosting a holiday party at home? For hassle-free entertaining, why don't you hire an event stylist to dress up your table? Here are some of the country's best event stylists that you could possibly tap as well the samples of the festive tablescapes they've done.
1. The bold black and white table linen complemented this Fornasetti plate. To liven up the neutral palette, Barbie Pardo-Tiangco decorated the table with a pretty mix of white, red, and pink roses.
2. This elegant setting by Barbie Pardo-Tiangco spelled dreamy and romantic. The different shapes and heights of the elements on the table resulted into a tasteful assortment of accents. The reflective surfaces contributed a glam factor to the setting.
3. This lavish tablescape by Gideon Hermosa played on the idea of “elegant Chinoiserie.” Blue and white porcelain was a recurring element, sophisticatedly punctuated with soft punches of white, orange, yellow, and pink.
4. Elevating this classy and predominantly neutral setting by Gideon Hermosa was an opulent centerpiece of white, gold, and bronze accents that were set against a mirrored surface.
5. Gideon Hermosa was inspired by the visual richness of autumn for this tablescape, taking cues from the deep and warm hues the season is known for. A festive mix of flowers in various shades of red and pink goes perfectly well with the touches of gold here and there.
6. An eclectic assemblage of Harry Potter-inspired accents took center stage in this table setting by Henry Pascual. The low centerpieces allowed guests to interact with each other.
7. A summery motif is always a good idea for a tablescape. Bright and happy, it instantly sends good vibes to the guests. Here, Jo Claravall combined cheery yellows with luxe golds and warm browns, for an overall look that’s chic and cozy.
8. This rustic table setting by Justine Arcega-Bumanlag is ideal for casual Christmas get-togethers. The cascading garland centerpiece or table runner—styled with round wood slabs, candles, and pine cones—stood out against the white table. The mismatched chairs added a quirky element.
9. Black served as a dramatic canvas for this tablescape by Rob Blancaflor. Black table + black chairs = decidedly posh. The red and pink flowers as centerpieces lent a stylishly feminine character to the setup.
10. This Teddy Manuel creation is lush holiday setup at its finest. The combination of red and green is very season-appropriate. Check out the grass accents on the charger plates—so cool!
Photos from @bpardo, @gideonhermosa, @henrypascualeventstylist, @joclaravall, @justine_arcegabumanlag, @robblancaflor, @teddymanuel